  From: Rachana Ananthakrishnan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Friday, September 12, 2008 6:24 PM
  To: 'Kakoli Sen'; gt-user@globus.org
  Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Subject: RE: [gt-user] Using VOMS interceptors for Globus services like
RFT, GRAM etc.

  Two other pieces are Delegation Service and GridFTP server. They default
to gridmap authorization and in your case, they might be triggered. For
delegation service, you can modify the security descriptor like you have for
the other WS* services.

  For GridFTP, you will need C callouts that use VOMS credentials or
equivalent of the VOMS PDP - I haven't tried this, but PRIMA callouts might
help with the VOMS pieces. This was the first hit on a search:
http://computing.fnal.gov/docs/products/voprivilege/prima/prima.html. Maybe
someone from the GridFTP team has other suggestions.

  Rachana