On Wed, 22 Oct 2008, IIJIMA Akihiro wrote:

Hello.

Can I use "CN=f.q.d.n" hostcert in GRAM4,GRAM2,gridftpd at GT4.X.X ??

We do this all the time both for gram4 and gram2

I learnt,
DN of hostcert must form "CN=host/f.q.d.n"(must contain 'host/').

Some very old scripts for requesting the cert recommended
that you do it that way.  If you create the cert that
way it also should work, although it has been 3 years since I
had one of those.

Steve Timm

Is this wrong?  (old spec?)

***

I try to find those requirements(must or shoud) in www.globus.org doc,
but can not found.

where is the Specification of this ??
--
SOUM Corporation
Akihiro IIJIMA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Steven C. Timm, Ph.D  (630) 840-8525
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://home.fnal.gov/~timm/
Grid Facilities Department, FermiGrid Services Group, Assistant Group Leader.