Yes, I meant the globus-job-run user having it set in the environment.

There are so many moving parts in your pegasus setup, I'm getting a little lost. If I were debugging this, here's what I would do:

1) Work with globus-job-run and the fork jobmanager until it was working. 2) Then, work with the globus-job-run and the condor jobmanager until it was working 3) If that's not working, I would edit $GLOBUS_LOCATION/lib/perl/ Globus/GRAM/JobManager/condor.pm on the gatekeeper node to have it save a copy of the condor script it was submitting, then: 3a) condor_submit that directly on the gatekeeper node to make sure that works. If that doesn't work, the condor pool itself needs to be fixed 3b) If that *does* work already, then I'm confused, but probably suspect that condor needs some lowport/highport settings to work in your firewall environment 4) Only once all that was working would I bother trying to use condor- G to submit to the gatekeeper, then debugging that if it doesn't work 5) As far as I know, GridFTP has nothing to do with your setup, and you can stop testing it. condor-G only uses GridFTP when submitting to GRAM4, as far as I know.

Charles