You should have a $GLOBUS_LOCATION/share/certificates directory on nodeb
containing 5776aba7.0 and 5776aba7.signing_policy files after doing the
scp. The error from myproxy-retrieve is about not finding those CA files.

If you do have those files and you still get the error from
myproxy-retrieve, then check if you have an
/etc/grid-security/certificates directory or if you have the
X509_CERT_DIR environment variable defined that is overriding
$GLOBUS_LOCATION/share/certificates.

An alternative to copying $GLOBUS_LOCATION/share/certificates via scp is
to run "myproxy-retrieve -T ..." but if you already did the scp, you
shouldn't need -T. The usual myproxy-retrieve command from the
quickstart should work after the scp.