From: Jim Basney [mailto:jbas...@ncsa.uiuc.edu]
Sent: Fri 10/9/2009 7:04 PM
To: Muhammad Sarwar
Cc: gt-user@lists.globus.org
Subject: Re: [gt-user] globus-job-run: line 24:
/libexec/globus-script-initializer: No such file or directory

The GLOBUS_LOCATION environment variable isn't set, so the following
line in the globus-job-run script

  . ${GLOBUS_LOCATION}/libexec/globus-script-initializer

turns into

  . /libexec/globus-script-initializer

causing the "No such file or directory" error.