I'll add a vote for SGE support, with an echo of the request that this should be part of the initial functionality.

CA resources do not need to be part of the GT. I would vote for removing even SimpleCA support, as there are many better alternatives out there. If it is kept, it should be made clear to users that many better alternatives exist and that this should not be used for production infrastructure.

Best,
Alan