Hi all!

I'm trying to announce the ResourceProperties of my resources (every time a
new one is created) in the Index Service. It works fine, except for one
detail: the URI of my service is

*http://192.168.1.128:8080*
/wsrf/services/examples/BenchmarkingManagementService

but when I query (wsrf-query -s ...) the Index Service, appears what
follows:

  <ns18:MemberServiceEPR>
   <ns24:Address xmlns:ns24="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing";>*local:*
/wsrf/services/examples/BenchmarkingManagementService</ns24:Address>
   <ns25:ReferenceParameters xmlns:ns25="
http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing";>
    <ns1:BenchmarkingResourceKey xmlns:ns1="
http://gsic.tel.uva.es/namespaces/BenchmarkingManagementService
">beeeaee0-d427-11de-8115-e1b16dc9382e</ns1:BenchmarkingResourceKey>
   </ns25:ReferenceParameters>
  </ns18:MemberServiceEPR>

I've tried many things but nothing has worked to change "*local:*" for "*
http://192.168.1.128:8080*";

Any ideas about this problem?

Code to announce the resource properties in the Index Service (schematic
version, without try-catch...).

           epr = AddressingUtils.createEndpointReference (instanceURI, key);
>         System.out.println ("Service URI: " + epr.getAddress ().toString
> ());
>         BenchmarkingResource benchmarkingResource = (BenchmarkingResource)
> resource;
>
>         // Getting the registration options from registration.xml file
>         String regPath = ContainerConfig.getGlobusLocation () +
> "/etc/es_uva_tel_gsic_services_benchmarking/aggregator-registration.xml";
>         ServiceGroupRegistrationParameters params =
> ServiceGroupRegistrationClient.readParams (regPath);
>
>         // Adding to the params the EPR of the resource that will be
> published.
>         params.setRegistrantEPR (epr);
>         Timer regTimer = regClient.register (params);
>
>         benchmarkingResource.setRegTimer (regTimer);

My *aggregator-registration.xml* file

<ServiceGroupRegistrationParameters
    xmlns="http://mds.globus.org/servicegroup/client";
    xmlns:sgc="http://mds.globus.org/servicegroup/client";
    xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing";
    xmlns:agg="http://mds.globus.org/aggregator/types";>

    <RegistrantEPR>
        <wsa:Address>
            *http://192.168.1.128:8080*
/wsrf/services/examples/BenchmarkingManagementService
        </wsa:Address>
    </RegistrantEPR>

    <!-- Specifies that the registration will be renewed every 30 seconds
-->
    <RefreshIntervalSecs>30</RefreshIntervalSecs>

    <!-- Specifies registration specific information -->
    <Content
        xmlns:agg="http://mds.globus.org/aggregator/types";
        xsi:type="agg:AggregatorContent">

        <agg:AggregatorConfig xsi:type="agg:AggregatorConfig">

            <agg:GetMultipleResourcePropertiesPollType
                xmlns:bmark="
http://gsic.tel.uva.es/namespaces/BenchmarkingManagementService";>

                <!-- Specifies that the index should refresh information
every 20000 milliseconds (once every 20 secs.) -->
                <agg:PollIntervalMillis>20000</agg:PollIntervalMillis>

                <!-- Specifies that all Resource Properties should be
collected from the RFT factory -->

<agg:ResourcePropertyNames>bmark:BenchmarkDescription</agg:ResourcePropertyNames>

<agg:ResourcePropertyNames>bmark:ParametrizationInfo</agg:ResourcePropertyNames>

<agg:ResourcePropertyNames>bmark:MachineDescription</agg:ResourcePropertyNames>

            </agg:GetMultipleResourcePropertiesPollType>
        </agg:AggregatorConfig>
        <agg:AggregatorData/>
    </Content>

</ServiceGroupRegistrationParameters>