Hey,

thanks for your reply. I finally got a solution, which is very easy. The
ERP retrieved from
the Factory has the hostname of the computer in the private network for
accessing the server,
which is not possible from outside. The solution is just to set the
address of the ERP manually
and to use the correct certificate on server side.

So everything works fine for me.

Cheers Michael