Hi, i've decided to use SimpleAuthority to create my host and guest keys.
I've followed step by step this guide:
http://workspace.globus.org/vm/TP2.0/admin/reference.html
and my test over the SecureCounterService was successful.
Then i tried the client for a service which i'm sure is perfectly working bu i
always get:

[Server side] 2009-12-06 15:56:09,371 ERROR container.GSIServiceThread
[ServiceThread-6,process:155] Error processing requestConnection reset

[Client side] faultDetail:
    {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace:Authentication failed. Caused by
Failure unspecified at GSS-API level. Caused by
COM.claymoresystems.ptls.SSLThrewAlertException: Unknown CA

Thx again
Raffaele

> Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 16:36:50 +0100
> From: apolatyn...@gmail.com
> To: raffaele.forgi...@hotmail.it
> CC: gt-user@lists.globus.org
> Subject: Re: [gt-user] Error processing requestAuthentication failed
>
> Raffaele Forgione pisze:
> > Hello everyone.
> > I describe my situation.
> > I want to use a service installed on my autocontainer.
> > The service and the client run on the same machine.
> > I create the certificate with grid-proxy-init.
> > When i run the client i get on the server terminal the following message:
> >
> > /2009-12-02 13:46:40,398 ERROR container.GSIServiceThread
> > [ServiceThread-5,process:155] Error processing requestAuthentication
> > failed [Caused by: Failure unspecified at GSS-API level [Caused by:
> > Unknown CA]]/
> >
> > What is the cause of this problem?
>
> You should check the container security settings.
> $GLOBUS_LOCATION/etc/globus_wsrf_core/global_security_descriptor.xml if
> you use GT 4.2.1

25 Gigabyte per le tue foto online
http://www.windowslive.it/foto.aspx