Hi there everyone,

now i am building an application that bases on GT 4.2.1, but in order to get a clearer blueprint, i want to ask all of you guys for your help.

Here is the thing, we want to build a multi-nodes-grid with GT. We have installed the GT4 on 4 different computers with a simpleCA. I've tested GridFTP and WS core components, they work sucessfully but what we also want to achieve the following targets:

  1. query the specific replica's information through the whole grid,
     which means as a user i want to know, where is a specific data
     located.(e.g. i've got the name of the data, and i need to know,
     in which node(s) can i find this data.)
  2. i also want to know the resoureces information within a specific
     node, which means i start a request process and all available
     (registered in GT4) data (replicas) file names on one node should
     be displayed.

Maybe such jobs can be done by Data Replication Service component, doesn't it?

Above all, i really want to try some practical application examples which are developed with GT4, so that i can collect some real perceptions. If you have such example applications or websites, please feel free to send me the links and I'll be very thankful for any kind of your information!

Hope to hear from you soon...

Best wishes

Peter

--