Yes, 'grid-proxy-info -path' shows the path to the text file containing
your proxy credential, which you can open in an editor of your choice
and look at the certificates in the chain. For each BEGIN CERTIFICATE /
END CERTIFICATE block, you can use 'openssl x509 -text' to see a human
readable version of the certificate.