The "certificate signature failure" message indicates a problem with the
nextuser certificate created by myproxy-admin-adduser. The certificate
should be in /var/lib/myproxy/nextuser.creds. You can use
grid-proxy-init to check the certificate for errors:

  grid-proxy-init -debug -verify \
    -cert /var/lib/myproxy/nextuser.creds \
    -key /var/lib/myproxy/nextuser.creds

If you post the contents between "-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----" and
"-----END CERTIFICATE-----" from that file, maybe someone on the list
can identify what's causing the signature failure. However, be careful
not to post the contents between "-----BEGIN RSA PRIVATE KEY-----" and