Please refer to the Revocation section of
http://grid.ncsa.illinois.edu/myproxy/ca/ which provides example scripts
for using the 'openssl ca' command to generate CRLs for use with
MyProxy. The MyProxy software doesn't create CRLs itself. MyProxy
requires the use of 'openssl ca' or equivalent for CRL creation.