gtcli is a command line tool for listing your tasks in gtg.  It can also
do some basic operations - close, postpone, delete, etc.

The reason I wrote this is because I use several different computers,
and wanted to log into the machine running gtg to look at and update
tasks remotely via ssh.

See down below for some examples of how it works.

You can get gtcli as follows:

 0.3 gtg users:  Included in current trunk!  :-)

 0.2 gtg users:  http://bryceharrington.org/files/gtcli
         * (Or `bzr branch lp:~bryceharrington/gtg/command-line`)

This script interacts with gtg through its dbus api.  (This is why
there's two scripts; the 0.3 dbus api for gtg has been changed to work
with the new filters system.)  Patches welcomed.

=== EXAMPLE USAGE ===

$ cd ~/src/gtg/
$ export DISPLAY=:0     # We're running through ssh, whoohoo!
$ ./scripts/debug.sh &  # Starts gtg for debugging
[1] 3291
$ Setting XDG vars to use default dataset.

$ ./gtcli list
  0...@1       Getting started with GTG
  4...@1       Learn how to use Plugins
  1...@1       Learn how to use subtasks
  5...@1       Reporting bugs
  6...@1       Learn how to use the QuickAdd Entry
  3...@1       Learn how to use the Workview
money:
  2...@1       Learn how to use tags
to_pay:
  2...@1       Learn how to use tags
$ ./gtcli postpone 3...@1 2010-05-01
$ ./gtcli close 2...@1
Error :! no path for node 2...@1 !      # Ew. Bug 569606 I guess
Error :! no path for node 2...@1 !
Error :! no path for node 2...@1 !
$ ./gtcli new Foobar task!           # ^D when done editing text
Hello world!
$ ./gtcli count today
5
$ ./gtcli list today
  4...@1       Learn how to use Plugins
  1...@1       Learn how to use subtasks
  5...@1       Reporting bugs
  6...@1       Learn how to use the QuickAdd Entry
  7...@1       Foobar task!
$ ./gtcli show 7...@1
Foobar task!
 id:          7...@1
 startdate:
 duedate:
 status:      Active

Hello world!

$ ./gtcli
gtcli -- a command line interface to gtg

  -h, --help                     This help

Basic commands:
  gtcli new                      Create a new task
  gtcli show <tid>               Display detailed information on given task id
  gtcli edit <tid>               Opens the GUI editor for the given task id
  gtcli delete <tid>             Removes task identified by tid
  gtcli list [all|today]         List tasks
  gtcli count [all|today]        Number of tasks
  gtcli postpone <tid> <date>    Updates the start date of task
  gtcli close <tid>              Sets state of task identified by tid to closed

http://gtg.fritalk.com/