"frederik jensen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Is there any way to connect the key press event with darea instead
> of the main window?
Your drawing area needs to get the key focus. There are several parts
- set the GTK_CAN_FOCUS flag on it with GTK_WIDGET_SET_FLAGS
- on focus_in_event, set GTK_HAS_FOCUS
- on focus_out_event, unset GTK_HAS_FOCUS
- on button_press_event, call gtk_widget_grab_focus()
- you probably want to draw a focus rectangle while you have the
focus so users can see you're focused
If you want events regardless of key focus, then you want to connect
to the window, not the drawing area.
gtk-list mailing list