Thanks.  I just added the export to Widget and manually compiled it here.
I also changed the type definition of EventM as pointed out in an earlier
message I sent.  This bug is still present in the current version of
gtk2hs.  To elaborate: With the current definition of EventM

type EventM t a = ReaderT (Ptr t) IO a

it is impossible to use (EventM t) as an argument to a monad transformer,
e.g.

type EventMWithState t a = StateT MyState (EventM t) a.

There are two ways to make this possible.  Either EventM becomes a newtype,
along with the necessary boilerplate.  That's probably not necessary here.
The second option is to define

type EventM t = ReaderT (Ptr t) IO.

This allows (EventM t) to be combined with monad transformers.

Cheers,
Norbert