On 19/08/2013 16:08, Jonas Platte wrote:
I already answered to your previous mail, I don't know why you didn't receive my reply. But you can read it on the mail archive: https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtkmm-list/2013-August/msg00115.html

My apologies Jonas. Your first reply went to my 'Deleted Items' folder for some strange reason (probably finger trouble on my part. I've never known it to happen before). Anyway, to answer your questions....