On Tue, 2013-09-10 at 21:19 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
> On Fri, 2013-07-26 at 13:27 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
> > GTK+ 3.9/10 has several new widgets that we have not yet wrapped in
> > gtkmm. Volunteers are welcome, please.
>
> Thanks for the help. Here's some status:
>
> > https://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/unstable/GtkListBox.html
>
> Not done yet.

Done by Kjell Ahlstedt, with an example in gtkmm-documentation.

> > https://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/unstable/GtkPlacesSidebar.html
>
> Not done yet.

Done by Juan Rafael García Blanco, with an example in
gtkmm-documentation.

> > https://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/unstable/GtkRevealer.html
>
> Thanks to Juan Rafael Garcia Blanco.

With an example in gtkmm-documentation too. Thanks.

> > https://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/unstable/GtkSearchBar.html
>
> Thanks to Juan again.

With an example in gtkmm-documentation too. Thanks

> > https://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/unstable/GtkStack.html
>
> Not done yet.

Done by Andrew Potter. Thanks.

It would be good to test this by creating an example in
gtkmm-documentation.

> and I noticed another one:
> https://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/unstable/GtkHeaderBar.html

Done by Juan Rafael García Blanco, with an example in
gtkmm-documentation.

Many thanks to Juan Rafel, Kjell, and Andrew Potter. It was a big help.
I now feel much better about doing a gtkmm 3.10.0 soon.

--
Murray Cumming
murr...@murrayc.com