Hello,

I'm trying to send a merge request of a bugfix
<https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gtkmm/-/merge_requests/66> in gtkmm, but
the build pipeline fails with an unrelated error
<https://gitlab.gnome.org/baldvin.kovacs/gtkmm/-/jobs/1828583> in (or at
least it seems so, the error is pasted to the bottom of this email).

What's the usual way to go about this? Should I notify owners of Gtk? By
what channels? Or is it on me to track it down, get that fixed first,
before I can propose my Gtkmm fix to be considered?

Thanks,
Baldvin

FAILED: subprojects/gtk/examples/application3/exampleapp3_resources.h
/usr/bin/glib-compile-resources
../subprojects/gtk/examples/application3/exampleapp.gresource.xml
--sourcedir ../subprojects/gtk/examples/application3/. --sourcedir
../subprojects/gtk/examples/application3 --internal --generate --target
subprojects/gtk/examples/application3/exampleapp3_resources.h
../subprojects/gtk/examples/application3/exampleapp.gresource.xml: Failed
to close file descriptor for child process (Operation not permitted).