Hello,

I hope this is the right place for this, sorry if not!

I'm trying to implement an example gtkmm 3.0 code in gtkmm 4.0 and ran into
a problem. The goal is to get the cursor's coordinates and what type of
click occurred when clicking on a button. In gtkmm 3.0, I could use
GdkEventButton, as in this example from the docs
<https://developer-old.gnome.org/gtkmm-tutorial/unstable/gtkmm-tutorial.html#sec-xeventsignals>
:

bool on_button_press(GdkEventButton* event);
Gtk::Button button("label");
button.signal_button_press_event().connect( sigc::ptr_fun(&on_button_press) );

But GdkEventButton seems to no longer exist or no longer be accessible in
gtkmm 4.0.

There is a reference to GdkEvent API changes in the migration documentation
<https://docs.gtk.org/gtk4/migrating-3to4.html>, but I still do not
understand how to migrate that example code. Is anyone more familiar or has
any sort of related example?
I've also posted this on stack overflow:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/73979631/gdkeventbutton-when-migrating-from-gtkmm-3-0-to-gtkmm-4-0

Thanks for your help,
Aaron