----- Forwarded message from Sung Hun Kim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -----

From: Sung Hun Kim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi,

In our software engineering group at UCSC, we are working on developing
a Subversion/WebDAV based Sourceforge-line environment.
We installed gForge (http://gforge.org) and patched the package to support
WebDAV/Subversion rather than shell/CVS/ftp.
We are going to offer homepage and version control repository service for
class projects such as CS115 or CS183 .

Since you are Linux experts, could you try to use the DAVForge site?
The project is called DAVForge which will be an open source project. :-)

http://dforge.cse.ucsc.edu

Also we are writing a visual guide for the first time WebDAV/Subversion
user, and the first draft is at http://dforge.dforge.cse.ucsc.edu/.

Please feel free to give us feedback.

PS - We are looking for DAVForge developers. Send me an email, if
interested.

--
Sung Kim [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Dept. of Computer Science, UCSC