The special relationship between Bachchan and Goa
12th Dec 2004

Goa, where the 35th International Film Festival of India just concluded, holds a special place in the heart of mega superstar Amitabh Bachchan .

From the shooting days of his first film 'Saat Hindustani' to 'Kabhie Kabhie' in Goa, Bachchan has very fond memories and a special relationship with the state and he admitted this recently.

"I have very fond memories of Goa as I shot my first film here and the script was also about Goans. After that I have shot many films in Goa including Kabhie Kabhie , and Bombay to Goa. So I have a great affection for the Goans," Bachchan said while attending the film festival.

Hailing the decision to choose Goa as the venue for the International Film Festival, he however refrained from commenting on whether it should be made the permanent venue, saying, "this is something that the government should decide."

(AKC)

Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!
Season's Greetings from Gulf Goans e-Newsletter. Moderator: Gaspar Almeida
Presented by Ulysses Menezes www.goa-world.com/goa/ since 1994

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://www.goa-world.com
http://www.live365.com/stations/61664 Live Konkani Music