From: "jerome mendes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Donations to the Basilica of Bom Jesus & Movement of getting
Roman Script Konkani in all Schools in Goa
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 04:59:08 +0000

Thank you for your best wishes and I would like to forward an appeal
to all Gulf Goans for Donations to the Basilica of Bom Jesus where
there was a fire I personally have already donated more than
Rs.55,000/- and we are hoping most Goans throughout the world will
send money towards this worthy cause. The address of the Basillica
Bank is as under:
Central Fund of the Archdiocese of Goa & Damon,
Account No.3412,
Corporation Bank,
Panaji, Goa 403 001 India

I have also been very close to Tomazano Cardozo in order to raise
money for the movement of getting Roman Script Konkani in all the
schools side by side with Devnagari script. The membership is only
Rs.200/- for life membership.

Please enrol all Gulf Goans for this worthy cause so that we can
retain our culture and heritage.

Thanking you.

Yours sincerely

Jerome Mendes Goan

Jerome [EMAIL PROTECTED] Office Tel 0044208 6403636
>From: "www.goa-world.com/goa" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> >To:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] >Subject:

Fwd: [Gulf Goans] Noman Konkani Palkachea Razamchea Raza-nk (A
Tribute to the Kings of Kings of the Konkani Stage)
>Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 07:30:45 -0800 (PST) > > > >Note: forwarded
message attached.
- Boroupi/Written by: Cajetan Godinho

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/0FHolB/TM