My dear friends,

During the last few days, I have been thinking of all of you, and figuring out, how I can contribute to make some difference this Christmas.  I was greatly blessed by a successful operation, and I thank God for this new lease on life !

In the New Recipe section, I have uploaded 15 new recipes.  A friend  from Pakistan contributed two of these recipes, and I wish to thank her in  a special way.

In the Web Directory, you will find a link to Konkani Catholics in the General Category.  There are 5 more links in the Music Category, and I recommend you to visit the Always Safe website, which has beautiful music.  I request you all to submit links to the Directory of your favorite sites.   Just click on "Submit a Link" on the Web Directory Page.

For those who have less time to surf, please download the PDF index from the first Home Page and you can then log on directly to the recipe of your choice, to save time.

Around The World has a special feature on the meaning of Christmas and  musical and animated Christmas Wishes to you and your family, at the end of the article.

In the Church Music section, under harmonized hymns you will find many new additions of old time favorites.   You will get an attack of nostalgia !

Please keep the group buzzing with your contributions.

Thanks

Walter.

Please send your replies to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
or
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.goa-world.com
http://www.live365.com/stations/61664 Live Konkani Music
http://www.mahableshwar.com/

Addresses:
Post message: gulf-goans@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
List owner: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
URL to this page:
http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/gulf-goans

Gulf coast real estate Gulf shore al real estate Gulf shores condo
Gulf shores real estate Asian manufacturer Gulf coast condo

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS