Ah, message was too big. Didn't catch that. Resending without attachments.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Anyone seen this?
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2003 14:49:31 +0200
From: Leo Simons <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.jakarta.gump

Okay,

you was spot-on, there's a problem running 'run-tests'. Attached are the dumps the sun jvm makes. I tried switching to IBM jdk 1.3.1:

[lsimons /data/gump/ant]$ ./build.sh -v run-tests 2>&1 > test-ant-log-ibmjdk.txt

which results in an encoding complaint:

error: The encoding null is not supported

Not exactly useful, I know, but from distant memory I seem to recall that this is a common IBM jdk bug under linux. Anyway, I went on to try jdk 1.4.2....

...and that solves the problem. As of now, gump runs on lsd run under sunjdk 1.4.2.

Stefan, I assume you know where an ant bug report needs to go, if any?

cheers,

- Leo