At 18:20 25/11/2005, you wrote:
The Museum of London's website has a "press pack" in PDF which has many, many pictures of some of the things -- including larger versions of the mitten and the sock. Also background info -- well, it goes on and on. Anyone interested in things from around 500 - 1500 should download and read the PDF, really.

Go here: http://www.museumoflondon.org.uk/MOLsite/gallery/medieval/pages/c_closure.asp

I don't think I need to take photos next week - that is a great series of pictures. The Press pack I was sent was nowhere near that informative. My colleague Annie the Pedlar is one of the craftspeople, and that is the wretched gable hood that caused me such grief!!

Suzi