Deredere Galbraith wrote:
But it is a bit weird that they are sending this now.

Probably people report suspect cases if they see them, but that means the enforcement is very random. There are many examples of bad keywords on eBay!

One of my favorite titles I saw on eBay was "Medieval Amish Celtic Gown." It was a brown tunic without gores -- just straight sides.

Those Medieval Amish, those jokers!

--
Cynthia Virtue and/or Cynthia du Pre Argent

Feeling like your Middle Age is upon you? New design at my CafePress store, with a medieval woodcut of a pharmacist, a paen to OTC drugs, and a quote from Chaucer about old(er) age. Black T-shirt, various other colors & items: http://www.cafepress.com/virtueventures.39314581