Robin i am very glad you sended the link with the new H-costume archive. It is very easy to use, and i discovered that i only gets a few of the posts sended to my own mailbox. I had the feeling something was wrong last week two. Mails just slit out of my mailbox, i can se they get in when i upload my outlook express, but only a few is to be seen there. ( a small arrow moves for each mail comming in) My computer works fine, so i think perhaps it is my webserver that have problems. Guess i have to call them for advise. But to all of you, if you have something important to tell me, please email me 2- 3 times, so that i am sure to catch one of the mails.......

Bjarne

Leif og Bjarne Drews
www.my-drewscostumes.dk

http://home0.inet.tele.dk/drewscph/