To: "Historical Costume" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2006 5:38 PM
Subject: [h-cost] Use of Fabrics?

I've often looked at the fabrics at http://stores.ebay.com/Renaissance-Fabrics and wondered if anyone here had used them for Renaissance (general term) or Elizabethan garb? If so, what are your thoughts? I realise they are not natural fibres, but what did you think of the patterns? Do you have photos of finished gowns or doublets you might share with me? I've got some garments to make and am thinking about some of these fabrics.
Regards, A. Garden