At 5:46 PM -0500 1/30/06, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I agree with Ann. I used Safari on a Mac OS X and it was fine--pages loaded very quickly. The colors were quite nice for me, and the design of the pages was clear and consistent. I liked the stitch listings (is there really a stitch called "bukkion," though? I'd have thought "bullion," but I'm not an advanced student of embroidery! Order and contact information are really needed for this appetizing presentation.

Yes, I think a bit of copy-editing is needed in a few places. I think I noticed "splender" (for splendor), "acron" (for acorn), and "The inspiration for this sampler are..."

I gather that these kits are not available from the website directly? If they are, ordering info is definitely needed. If not, a link to some retailers who carry them would be much appreciated.