From: "Dawn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Historical Costume" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2006 11:06 AM
Subject: Re: [h-cost] pinker alert

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > Fiskar, I believe, makes a variety of pinking/dagging scissors--a
variety of designs. I don't have any, and I've seen them advertised only in
art-supply catalogs, so maybe their usefulness is limited to paper. I'm
always tempted to try a pair, but I can't decide among  wavy-cut, deep pink,
deckled-paper-effect, and the more complicated dags...and can't afford to
buy them all!