In a message dated 2/16/2006 9:51:49 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

In  either "the 3 Musketeers" or "The 4 Musketeers", (I forget which  one)the
ones with Fay Dunaway and Michael York, there is a scene where Faye  is
undressing. I don't know if the undergarments are authentic or not, but  it's
a start.

It's a great scene...with the Duke of Buckingham undressing her. He takes
the busk out of its casing and throws it over his shoulder. I think there's
another scene with her inserting the busk into the corset somewhere too. I
think
the corset is a bit whimsical though.