My Show will be costumed and acyed by those in their final year in the Theatre program at Dalhousie University in Halifax. A bit of a commute for you, maybe ;-)

The clothes already are being pulled together and look great. I'm looking forward to seeing it. This has been the season of very emotional plays. A tough year on all the students, and they are thriving!
Kelly
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mary" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2006 2:14 PM
Subject: [h-cost] Re: OT: Urinetown (was 1930's factory wear)

One of the local theater groups in Santa Rosa, CA, is also doing Urinetown. Is this yet another production, or is this being costumed by one of you? If the latter, it gives me even greater incentive to go. :-)

~mary
(Sorry for the late reply, I got behind on this list and I'm still trying to catch up....)