Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice about
14th/15th century habit of wrapping one's veil about one's head to
become a kind of turban. I have a general understanding of the
procedure, but every time I try it it seems to end up looking bulky
and wierd. I was wondering what dimensions of veil seem to work
best for this? I tend to cut my veils quite large, cos I like having lots
of fabric hanging about (and then they can also double as basket cloths,
aprons etc), which I suspect is not helpful. Also I have quite a lot of hair.

Are there any other little tips?

Thanks muchly,
Claire