To give a ray of hope to those who might be facing cancer. I have a friend who had a double mastectomy three years ago and then last year lost a lung to lung cancer. There was no connection between the two. She had been a smoker for I don't know for how long, but probably most of her life. She went through some rough times with both. The good news is that she HAS been declared cancer free. For some people it can be beaten.

Please encourage your friends who smoke to try to stop or at least cut back.
Jeanine