Speaking of making your own clothes, it has been my desire for
some time to make myself a new winter coat, one which is fashionable and
warm, something to go with the stunning sable and mink Russian style hat I
have.

            Does anyone have any idea where I might be able to find a
pattern, or photos, of these wonderful coats? I've searched the net for days
on end to no avail. I can't find that big-skirted, wide collared coat with
the huge cuffs I so have loved for years.

Regards,

Lorina

Five Rivers Chapmanry

purveyors of historical sewing patterns, quality hand-crafted cooperage,
re-enactor and embroidery supplies, and more.

519-799-5577 [EMAIL PROTECTED] - www.5rivers.org