-----Original Message-----
<<<One day, I am going to get him the ( black, of course! ) t-shirt that has
'I'm only wearing black until they invent a darker colour'.>>>

*lol!

<<<Of course, his re-enactment gear is an entirely different matter - his
first 17thC outfit had a burgundy/purple doublet, with gold satin breeches.
:-) He keeps changing his mind about what colour he wants for his new
outfit, first it was going to be crimson, then blue, then.....

Joannah>>>

*Why not a crimson or blue material with blue or crimsom accents. If blue
w/crimson + silver or Crimson w/blue +gold.  De