Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Kathy Page
Sent: Saturday, February 25, 2006 10:08 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [h-cost] Re: Underwear, Demystified

Sharon,

I believe that the Realm of Venus website has a couple
of the photos scanned from these books:
Queen Elizabeth's Wardrobe Unlock'd by Janet Arnold
The History of Underclothes by Cunnington (a husband
and wife team)
There are a couple of other smaller publications as
well, one in German I believe.
I have literally hundreds of photos of this
collection, but since I intend to publish at some
point, I am confined by their copyright. Until I know
exactly what their limits are, I can't show off my new
prized possessions. I am hoping I can draw images from
the photos to avoid copyright chaos. I plan on
contacting their images department to sort that out
soon.

Kathy

> Having recently joined the group, Where can I see
> pics of this underwear?

Ermine, a lion rampant tail nowed gules charged on the shoulder with a rose
Or barbed, seeded, slipped and leaved vert

It's never too late to be who you might have been.
-George Eliot
For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there
is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to
receive it. -Ivan Panin