I'm interested in:

Regency bonnet. Violet with cream ribbons. Dupioni silk. Chenille striped
ribbons. Almost completely handsewn. Never worn.

Striped silk/cotton blend. Cream, dusty green silk, cotton. 10 yards @ 45"
wide. Stripes are parallel to selvedge - close-up colours are more accurate.

Indian plaid silk. Royal purple, metallic gold silk, metallic thread. 5
yards 6" @ 42" wide.

Stretchy striped boucle wool. Green and black wool. 5 1/4 yards @ 60" wide.
The stripes are perpendicular to the selvedge, and the black stripe is
somewhat sheer.

What are your prices? And how much do they weigh?
Thanks, Aylwen