I would think the "ugly seam that runs right across the nipple" is going to cause you some serious discomfort if you ride for very long at any faster than a walk!

Denise

Along these thoughts I had a funny experience a few weeks ago. I needed to purchase a new sport bra for use while riding horses. I had heard that the Enell bras *http://tinyurl.com/hgbfl *were the best. When I opened the package, my first thought was-jeez, I could have made this. Not sure what I was expecting, and yes, I should have known by the pictures, but they are basically a snug fitting bodice! Were it not for the ugly seam that runs right across the nipple, I could practically use it under some of my earlier garments.