Annette and others-

Can we make a subgroup that deals with riding outfits and horse items? I'd hate to not get feedback from all the historical costumers on the big list, but I don't want to annoy the rest of you with "horse specific" questions. Is it Ok to post with the type of Subject line as in this post to alert the rest of you that it may not be of interest to the rest of the group?

I'd certainly like to make my riding outfits as authentic looking as possible given the fabrics and the circumstances we are faced with today. (No groom to take our horse after we ride or take complete care of our horse while we are getting ready to ride or while we socialize after riding. Ahhh... the good old days! But... I would have been in the peasant class, as I am in real life!)

Susan

"Slow down. The trail is the thing, not the end of the trail. Travel
too fast and you miss all you are traveling for".  - "Ride the Dark
Trail" by Louis L'Amour