As you will be able to quickly tell, the only thing costume related about this dish is it's name....of course, there too, there is something lacking. This is an old Dutch recipe of lima & green beans. I just think the name is hilarious, and was wondering if any of you might know how far back it goes?? I know I first heard of it back in the 70's.... And for those of you wondering, it is actually very good. I am not what you would call a Lima bean fan...and I could it bowls of this.

Feel free to respond off list if you feel the topic is too off!

Sg