Quoting JAMES OGILVIE <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

This looks like a redrawing from a painting of someone who was
imprisoned in the Tower of London, and was painted with a cat. I
copied these gloves for the Tower some years ago. I will look out the
research and post as soon as I can.

Suzi

The picture Suzi is thinking of is a portrait of Henry Wriothesley 3rd Earl of Southampton and Trixie c. 1601-03. (Trixie is the cat.)

Maybe some technically oriented person could set up a group blog for us so we could post pictures like this. I have the picture but no easy way to get it out to you.

I don't have the time to set up a Real Web Page, but I can hang it off
my server.

What about the account for The Christmas Exchange pictures?

Susan
-----
Susan Farmer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]