At 12:41 PM 3/16/2006, you wrote:
Has anyone order and actually received either of these two books?

"Material Culture in London in an Age of Transititon: Tudor and Stuart Period Finds c. 1450-c. 1700 from Excavations at Riverside Sites in Southwark" by Geoff Egan
ISBN: 190199239X

"The Tudor Tailor" by Ninya Mikhaila et al (pre-ordered from website)
ISBN: ?

The Geoff Egan book was pre-ordered in early December (back when it was on sale through Amazon for ~$20 instead of $36!); their site says it's been available since Jan 28 and ships in 2-4 weeks; it's been over 6 weeks and nothing. I'm getting impatient for my Christmas present, already! I'm trying to decide if there's any point in contacting Amazon about it--if others have pre-ordered it and not gotten it, I'll try to be patient.

I'm definitely jumping the gun on the second; it's not 'late' unlike the first, as their website says it should hit the shops in mid-March, but I want to play with it. =}

-E House
(Patience is a virtue?  Really?  Are you suuuuuuuuuure?)

I ordered "The Tudor Tailor" and I'm eagerly awaiting its delivery.

Joan Jurancich
[EMAIL PROTECTED]