Hi Dawn,
I dont know about this, my copy is on its way. Good book i would recomend with mens fashions is: "Klæder for tid och evighet" by Lena Rangstrøm, swedish, but gorgeous pictures of real mens costumes. Also "Modelejon" ( Fashion Lions) ditto swedish. A good american book with lots of fashionable mens costumes would be: "What Clothes Reveal" from Colonial Williamsburg.

Bjarne

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dawn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Historical Costume" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, April 28, 2006 10:47 PM
Subject: Re: [h-cost] Fabric Resources for 18th c.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

In a message dated 4/28/2006 12:44:06 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Surprisingly it was only
$30 but you may also be able to borrow a  copy or get it through
interlibrary loan.

Less than $14 on Amazon!
 Ann Wass

Dangerous Liaisons : Fashion and Furniture in the Eighteenth Century (Metropolitan Museum of Art Publications)

Is there a good selection of men's clothing in this book, or is it strictly women's gowns?

Dawn