In a message dated 8/4/2006 8:56:41 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

A friend  and I made me a corset from the Past Patterns straight front corset
pattern.

I don't like this pattern

For one, I don't think the actual pattern looks like the illustration on  the
envelope. The illustration is what I wanted but I had to make a pattern from
a real corset of the period to get that. And that was very time consuming
[needed resizing...with all those narrow curving pieces...ay yay yay!] and
that's what I was trying to save...TIME...with getting the pattern in the 1st
place.