To order a copy of this book, you need to contact The Whitworth Art Gallery
at the University of Manchester, directly.  You will also need to send them
actual money in pounds sterling or arrange with them some other form of payment
 as, apparently, they do not take credit cards.  I sent 40 pounds (the total
is 39 pounds) which reached them safely, although they did kvetch a bit about
 having to return one pound with the book.  I had forgotten to tell them to
"keep the change".

Nancy

Nancy  Spies
Arelate Studio
_www.weavershand.com/ArelateStudio.html_
(http://www.weavershand.com/ArelateStudio.html)
Ingvild  Josefsdatter, OL
Kingdom of Atlantia

"But if by 'Liberal' they mean  someone who looks ahead and not behind,
someone who welcomes new ideas without  rigid reactions, someone who cares
about
the welfare of the people -- their  health, their housing, their schools, their
jobs, their civil rights, and their  civil liberties -- someone who believes
we can break through the stalemate and  suspicions that grip us in our policies
abroad, if that is what they mean by  'Liberal', then I'm proud to say I'm a
'Liberal'." John F. Kennedy, 14 Sept  1960