Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 10:17:12 -0500
From: "Susan B. Farmer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [h-cost] Re: Questions re: Moda a Firenze
To: Historical Costume <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Quoting Catherine Kinsey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> <snip>  The only place that I know of right now that has it for
> sale is Poison Pen Press, and last time I checked, they wanted 190.00
>
> for it.  Evidently, I got one of the last copies that Michael
> Shramansky had! <snip>
>
> susan
> -----
> Susan Farmer
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
> Susan; when did you last talk to Michael?  I ordered one about
> mid-December and while he was out, he was expecting another shipment
> from the Italian publishers after the holidays so I am on back order.

December the 12th.  I had ordered a copy from a company in Italy, but
it seems to have disappeared into the belly of the Postal Snail.
They're going to issue me a refund (or at least they said that they
would).  The day I heard they were out of print, I ordered one from
Michael off the web site.

susan
-----
Susan Farmer