Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 09:50:42 -0600
From: Sylvia Rognstad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [h-cost] costume photos
To: Historical Costume <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I know what you mean.   I'm trying to do a very brief overview of
history in my costume and fashion industry class and I just don't have
time for all this this semester.  Maybe I can work on it over winter
break.  As it is, the job pays so poorly that I end up making about $5
an hour with even a minimum amount of prep time.  Gotta start looking
for a better teaching job, although at my age, I doubt I can find one.

Sylrog