Dear Sheridan,

Are you looking for pictures of fancy dress as in costumes for costume
parties or as in evening formal wear?

Katy

On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 4:46 PM, Shane Sheridan Chabot
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I have been trying to figure out how to search for pictures of 1920's ladies
> in fancy dress and was wondering if anyone here had a favorite source for
> pictures.
>
> I'm specifically looking for pictures that have women wearing headbands or
> tiara type headdress.
>
> You are all such a great resource for my varied oddball projects, thanks
> again! :0)
>

> Sheridan P

Katy Bishop, Vintage Victorian
[EMAIL PROTECTED] www.VintageVictorian.com
 Custom reproduction gowns of the Victorian Era.
 Publisher of the Vintage Dress Series books.